Community Partners: if you are interested in working with this school on the resource request displayed below, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-0234. Please do not contact the school directly. The Partners In Action team will work directly with you and the school to make the fulfilling the request complete.
Dear Principals and Music Teachers,
We have great news! Rhonda Taylor and I met with a Ladies Music Club yesterday, and they are looking to fund up to $8,500 worth of Partners in Action requests related to music needs. We are in need of more music related requests and we want to make sure we submit your greatest needs. Due to this, you can send your requests directly to me via email. The deadline to submit requests to be considered for this funding opportunity is Friday, February 22, 2019. The requests must meet the requirements outlined below to be considered.
Request Requirements: $500-$2,000 requests only
- The funders are most interested in funding music instruments, sheet music, or instrument repairs.
- Must include list of items and quantities of the items you would like to be purchased.
- Must include the name of vendor or links to the online website they are sold on. *The Foundation will be making the purchase, so we can purchase from any vendor. It does not have to be an OKCPS approved vendor.
- Must include total cost for the entire request that does not exceed $2,000.
- They will consider the one-year subscription to Quaver Music digital curriculum, but are unsure if they will fund it.
- If you are awarded this funding and your school is impacted by P2G, the music items will follow the students.
If your request is not funded by Ladies Music Club, we will keep the request listed for now in the hope that it might be funded by additional community partners.